TravelAdriatic.NET has a wide range of Baska Voda accommodation at great rates to enable you to enjoy all the magnificent and sunny city has to offer. Baska Voda is an ideal destination for seekers of a peaceful vacations, clean sea and great mediterranean cuisine are waiting for you at Adriatic coast. Book one of our authentic apartments from our offer in Baska Voda and enjoy the spirit and uniqueness of the Mediterranean.
Baska Voda, Croatia is located on the central part of the Croatian coast on the Adriatic Sea, on the western part of Makarska Riviera, 10 km from Makarska, in the foothills of majestic Biokovo Mountain. Green surroundings and pebble beaches contributed to a rapid development of tourism. Tourist capacity: 10.000 beds in hotels, private accommodations, Baska voda apartments and camps. Baska Voda offers to its guests over 20 restaurants, pizzerias, taverns, bistros, numerous coffee houses and pastry shops, stores, ambulance services, pharmacies, discos and summer dance terraces, as well as various sport and recreation possibilities. Locally run private accommodation in Baska voda can provide excellent value for money. It has around 2700 hours of sun per year, and is located in one of the sunniest areas of the northern Mediterranean. On average, the air temperature reaches over 30C more than 40 days per year, and drops below 0C only 7 days per year.
Cultural events and festivals in Baska Voda:
Historical monuments and museums in Baska Voda:
- Baska Voda summer festival (lasts the entire season)
- celebration of St. Anthony on 13th June
- celebration of St. Lawrence on 10th August
- celebration of St. Nicholas, patron of Baška Voda, on 6th December
Beaches in Baska Voda:
- St. Lawrence Chapel (1750)
- St.Nicholas' Church (1889)
- Archaeological Museum Collection
- Malacological Museum: The biggest collection of shells from the Adriatic sea
- St. Rocco Chapel from 15th century
- The Church of Assumption (1636)
- Nikolina beach - main beach in Baska voda, was awarded with Blue flag.
- Oseka beach: naturist pebble beach, 300 meters long.
- Ikovac beach: pebble beach, 100 meters long. Very much attended by young people and families on Sundays.
Use our Baska Voda accommodation list to make reservations online. Book Baska Voda apartments and villas direct with the owners and save money.