TravelAdriatic.NET has a wide range of Bol accommodation at great rates to enable you to enjoy all the magnificent and sunny city has to offer. The town of Bol is situated close to many national parks and attractive tourist resorts. All the apartments and hotels in Bol have been checked out by ourselves and are known to be excellent accommodation in terms of value for money.
Bol, Croatia is the oldest town of Brac Island, situated on its southern coast, and one of the most famous seaside resorts of the Adriatic. East and west of Bol there are numerous beaches, coves and shores, and the most famous beach - and probably the most beautiful one on the Adriatic - is Zlatni Rat. Bol lies only 15 km from an international airport for small aircraft, and therefore has very good connections with European cities. To those who are keen on sports and recreation, Bol offers 25 tennis courts, the central court having 1820 seats, and this is also the venue of world-class tennis tournaments (WTA Croatian Bol Ladies Open), as well as opportunities for windsurfing, water sports, soccer, basketball, volleyball and bowling. Diving school, underwater fishing and hang-gliding from Vidova Gora are also organized.
Accommodation in Bol spans everything from Bol apartments ,rooms and hostels to hotels. Locally run private accommodation in Bol can provide excellent value for money. Bol is a favorite destination for excursions and sailors, and its port has a designated mooring for yachts. In Bol and its vicinity you will enjoy seeing numerous cultural and historical monuments and architectural complexes, which witness the long and rich history of Bol, and tell about its many legends. Also attractive are excursions to Vidova Gora, where one may enjoy a wonderful view of the neighboring islands and the typical Brac specialties in a wine cellar situated immediately below the highest peak of the Croatian islands.
Artistic and cultural events in Bol, Croatia:
Nightlife in Bol, island of Brac:
- Bol Municipality Day - the town of Bol celebrates its day on August 5. Enjoy folk celebration and various manifestations during the day.
- Fisherman's evenings held every Friday during summer
- Bol Cultural Summer
Sport & Recreation in town of Bol:
- "Varadero" Cocktail Bar
- "Moby Dick" Café
- "Elaphusa" Disco Club
- "Faces" Discoteque - trendy open-air discoteque
- beach volleyeball
- quality tennis courts
- Windsurfing:Bol is very popular spot on windsurfers' map, with conditions that are ideal for both novice and experts alike.
- Kitesurfing - pleasant Maestral wind makes Bol favorable place for kitesurfing
- Cycling - there are many cycling routes on island of Brac
- Hiking on Vidova Gora mountain (800 meters high)
- Diving in Bol - Diving experience will be one of the best memories of your summer vacation.