TravelAdriatic.NET offers a large selection of hotels and apartments in Brela. Check out detailed descriptions, photos and the latest reviews for all apartments, hotels and villas. Brela is a peaceful little town, very comfortable for a quiet summer vacation in Croatia. All the apartments and villas in Brela have been checked out by ourselves and are known to be excellent accommodation in terms of value for money.
Thanks to its beautiful beaches, dense pine forests, clear seawater and gorgeous pebble beaches, Brela, Croatia has been known as one of the most attractive seaside resorts on the Adriatic.
Brela is located in Central Dalmatia, 15 km northwest from Makarska, in the steep foothills of Biokovo. Brela accommodation offerings are of the highest quality: holiday houses, villas, hotels, apartments, rooms, with widely known fish restaurants. Besides the beautiful beaches, Brela offers various sports events as well as entertainment and cultural performances.
What to see in Brela - arts and culture:
Best beaches in Brela, Croatia:
- park of the Martinis - Marchi family, a rare horticultural monument from the 17th century in Dalmatia
- Church of Lady of Karmen, rebuilt in baroque 1785
- Bell tower from 1751
- Art Gallery Branko Deskovic
- collection of cultural and artistic objects (paintings, manuscripts, first-printed books, 6000 pieces of antique money) in a monastery
- Punta Rata beach awarded with Blue Flag. Punta rata is long, pebbled , resort beach surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops.
- Beach Berulija, pebbled beach, 400 m long, awarded with Blue Flag.
Use our Brela accommodation list to make reservations online. Book apartments, rooms, holiday houses and villas direct with the owners and save money.