TravelAdriatic.NET has a wide range of Komiza accommodation at great rates to enable you to enjoy all the amazing and sunny city has to offer. Komiza is a peaceful little town, very comfortable for a quiet vacation in Croatia. Komiza invites you to come and to experience a unique holiday in one of our accomodation! We guarantee the lowest prices on the internet when you book a Komiza apartment or hotel with us.
Komiza, Croatia is located on a deep bay on the western coast of Vis Island, in the foothills of 600- meter-high Hum. Komiza is a typical Mediterranean resort with narrow streets, houses packed around the port, a number of wide pebble beaches, and a mild Mediterranean climate, which makes even a winter stay in Komiza a very pleasant one. Aside from quality accommodations (villas, apartments, holiday houses) and its cultural and historic elements, Komiza is particularly known for its fishermen. Therefore, fish and seafood are almost traditional meals. Those who love sports and active vacation may choose among diving, sailing, horseback riding, cricket, nature walks along the marked trails, and numerous excursions to different places all over the island, as well as to neighboring islands, all the way down to Diomedes' Island of Palagruza.
Best beaches in Komiza, island of Vis:
Excursions & Trips from Komiza:
- Nova posta
- Velo zalo
- Kamenice beach - surrounded with shaded area provided by the tamarix trees, and which every night turns into a party area
- Excursion to island of Biševo
- Excursion to islands Svetac and Brusnik
- Trip to Palagruza - this historically rich island of exceptional beauty is Croatia's furthest island
- Trip to volcanic island of Jabuka, paradise for divers