TravelAdriatic.NET has a large selection of Pucisca accommodation at great rates to enable you to enjoy all the amazing and sunny city has to offer. If you love the clean sea, peaceful beaches, domestic foods, then you have to come, see and experience Pucisca. All the apartments and houses in Pucisca have been checked out by ourselves and are known to be excellent accommodation in terms of value for money.
Pucisca is the largest village on Brac, located on the western coast of the island. The climate is mild which makes Pucisca a perfect vacation destination all year long. In Pucisca you may enjoy a whole array of things: swimming in crystal-clear seawater, beautiful cove, famous specialties of Brac, organic food, high quality olive oil, etc. If you are an active vacation lover, there are cycling, windsurfing, paragliding, water-skiing, diving and sports facilities available in both Pucisca and its vicinity.
Historical monuments & Culture:
Cultural manifestations in Pucisca, island of Brac:
- Parish church of St. Jerolim, built in 1566
- Primary school Pucisca from the times of the Austrian- Hungarian government
- Place of the family Moro
- Povaljska listina - oldest preserved document written in Croatian language
- church of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- church of St. George on Bracuta
Trips & Excursions:
- concerts of classical, pop and jazz music
- performance of klapa (traditional a-capella music)
- guest theatres
- Summer Music festival
- Trip to village Praznica - old settlement from the Middle age about 7 km south of Pucisca. Around Praznice are a huger number of piles of prehistorical tombstones.
- Trip to Gornji Humac - small village with numerous picturesque taverns and konobas