TravelAdriatic.NET brings you online bookings at the best selection of private accommodation in Sevid. If you love the clean sea, incredible nature, Mediterranean cuisine, then you have to come, see and experience Sevid. Our fast online search allows you to find and compare different apartments in Sevid by theme, distance from center or star rating.
Sevid, Croatia is a small place on the beautiful Trogir Riviera, middle Adriatic coast, some 12 km from Trogir. It is a place of untouched Mediterranean beauty, clean sea, surrounded with peace and quietness, far away from town's crowd and traffic roads. Sevid has everything you need for your holiday: restaurant, store, clear sea and beautiful beaches, while those who would like to unwind can choose among Trogir, Primosten, Rogoznica and Split.
Excursions & Adventure in Sevid:
Historical sites in Sevid, Croatia:
- Daily excursion to National park Krk
- Trip to island of Drvenik with private boat
- Trip to island of Solta with private boat
- Sea kayaking in Trogir
- Daily excursion to National park Kornat
- Quad adventure in Knin
- rafting and canyoning tour on the river Cetina
- remains of the church of St. Vid
- church of St. Ante
- church and monastery on islet of St Archangel