Choose from a wide range of quality hotels and Trogir apartments in all price ranges, all with detailed descriptions, photos and customer reviews. Trogir is a peaceful little town, very comfortable for a quiet summer vacation in Croatia. Book one of our authentic apartments from our offer in Trogir and enjoy the spirit and uniqueness of the Mediterranean.
Trogir, Croatia is a city and a port in the Kastela Gulf, 30 km west of Split. It is also called a town-museum because of its numerous cultural and historical monuments, art, original architecture and nice alleys. It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The unique historical core, Radovan's portal, the art collections, offer a tourist to Trogir an unforgettable experience.
There is a wide offer of quality hotels in Trogir; all the hotels provide cheap deals, discount hotel reservations and also offer with a wide range of accommodation. Trogir hotels are categorized on star basis from 3 star hotels to 5 star luxury hotels. The important factor to consider when choosing your hotel reservation, is what your purpose is when you are visiting Trogir. If you want to be close to the heart of the action, you will want to choose a hotel that is close to the center of Trogir, while still in your price range.
Aside from the wide selection of hotels, pansions, apartments, camps, good-quality local food (particularly fish specialties), private accommodation there are numerous sports ans recreation facilities - tennis courts, boccia courts, bowling, track-and-field, windsurfing school, diving. Entertainment includes lively fisher men's nights and folklore show, as well as classical music concerts in special scenic sets of the town. Marina ACI Trogir has 200 berths in the sea and 80 berths on the land.
Attractions in Trogir, Croatia:
Events in Trogir:
- Old town - the old town core has been formed between the 13th and 15th century
- Church of St. Sebastian;
- North Gate
- Town Walls
- Palace of family Cipiko from 13th century
- Church of St. Barbara
- Tower of St. Marc
- Radovan's portal - the masterpiece of Middle Age Croatian Art
- Tower Kamerlengo
- Benedictine monastery of St. Nicholas
- Cathedral of St. Lawrence - protected by UNESCO, built in 13th century
- Dominican monastery
- Town Clock Tower
- baptistry and Chapel of the St. Ivan of Trogir
Best beaches near Trogir:
- classical music concerts and performances by entertainers from the country and abroad
- folklore theatrical staging events in the authentic atmosphere of the old town
- Fishermen's Night
- Day of Trogir
- exhibitions of local and foreign artists inside the Modern Art Gallery.
- Trogir night fishing - fishing festival held as part of the Trogir Cultural Summer
- International festival of opera tenor days in Trogir - International Tenor Competition
- Days of vintage from Trogir
- Uvala Duga - crystal sea, complete peace and quiet in the pleasant shade of green olives
- Kava - beautiful pebble beach suitable for families with small children
- Marinova Draga - small pebble beach
- Beach St.Cross - pebble beach with variety of topics from water sports to beach volleyball
- Pantan - this sandy beach is located 2 km east of Trogir. The coastline of this beach is stretched for 500 meters.
- Mavarstica Beach - beautifully decorated with white stones and is surrounded by forest
Check discount hotel room availability, amenities, and most importantly, discount cheap hotel rates directly from each of hotel. Many of the discount hotels and apartments listed in this page offer guaranteed cheap rates.