Choose from a wide range of accommodation in Fazana, all with detailed descriptions, photos and customer reviews. Book a private accommodation in a secluded town of Fazana and spend your holiday away from the city crowds and enjoy the untouched nature. TravelAdriatic.NET offers you the best selection of rooms and apartments in Fazana at affordable prices.
Opposite to the islands of Brijuni, almost on the cape of Istria peninsula, by the town Pula there is small fishing and tourist place Fazana. Fazana and Valbandon make a whole inhabited by some 4000 inhabitants, mostly oriented towards tourism and similar activities.
Fazana is starting harbor for Islands of Brijuni national park with attributes of Heaven on Earth. In Fazana you should take a peak in to the labyrinth of small squares and streets, walk down the waterfront to Valbandon. Visiting Valbandon, small harbor in catering places there, walking across the bridge we discover true oasis of sea atmosphere, unique space of experience of the sea away from noisy crowd. Fazana, Croatia is also the haven for bicyclers and lovers of sand. Some sixty cycling paths of some 1500 kilometers of circular routes take us all over Istria. 12 kilometers long, Fazana's bicycling track gives additional experience of beautiful shore, by going through the vegetation, smell of domestic flora, view of island of Brijuni. Fazana, with its beaches, pine tree forests, lungo mare promenades, restaurants on the shore, villas, apartments is the right place for vacation and recreation.
- Church of Saint Kuzma and Damjan is situated on the lowest attitude in Istra just one meter.
- Fame of Fazana was taken around the world for the first time by Europe champion and Olympic winner in boxing Mate Parlov from Fazana.
- Old Roman Villa in Valbandon expanded across whole beach and wells with precious water were also dug there. From here started boats to islands of Brevoni, today s Brijuni.
- Batana is the boat of specific appearance, one of symbols of Istra s and Dalmatian fishing. Many today s fishermen own this type of boat, and during summer they test knowledge and skills in competitions in navigating Batanas.
- People of Fazana are know for preparing anchovies in hundred ways, and they particularly love to prepare it on traditional Anchovy Fest organized in August.