TravelAdriatic.NET has a large selection of Novigrad accommodation at great rates to enable you to enjoy all the amazing and sunny city has to offer. Novigrad is one of most popular tourist destination in Croatia and offers variety of accommodation from various lodging in private villas to luxury hotels and even hostels. Plan your holidays in Novigrad, Croatia with Travel Adriatic.net portal. We provide cheap accommodation for travellers wishing to see the splendid attractions that Novigrad area has to offer.
The beginnings of tourist trade in Novigrad, Croatia go as far back as the end of the 19th century, and in 1896 the hotels Al Lido and Al Porto were already open. Today Novigradcan provide accommodation for up to 11 000 visitors a day. The forested surroundings and well-indented coast with beautiful beaches are a special attraction. Novigrad offerings include countless nice hotels and taverns where one may enjoy seafood and a good-quality Istrian wine. The tourist offerings of the coastal ambiance includes the possibility of hunting in the Mirna Valley, canoeing on the Mirna, etc. Town of Novigrad offers a wide range of hotel accommodation in and outside the town. All hotels have their own restaurants, sports grounds, recreation facilities and beautiful beaches.
- Jazz Festival Heineken Music Nights (held in August)
- folk feast of Saint Pelagus, the patron saint of the town, which lasts for three days (held at end of August).
- The parish church of Saint Mary, Saint Maximillian and Saint Pelagus
- the basilica of Saint Pelagus from the 13th century
- the three-nave church of Saint Agatha, dating back from the transition from the 10th into the 11th century.