TravelAdriatic.NET brings you online bookings at the best selection of apartments in Novi Vinodolski. Accomodation in Novi Vinodolski apartments and hotels offer a chance for a unique summer vacation because Croatia is one of the rare European countries that managed to keep it's sea clean and nature untouched. We are continually researching options for accommodation in Novi Vinodolski so that we can offer you best deals on apartment accommodation.
The tourist town of NOVI VINODOLSKI developed and grew along the seashore in the central part of the northern Croatian coast, on the Riviera of Novi Vinodolski, from the ancient Frankopans' fortress Novigrad. The physiognomy of the town is characterized by the coastal architecture of white facades and red roofs which raise themselves in the old town core from the sea level up to the church and tower on the hill. Crystal-clear sea, town and surroundings without industrial pollution, circulating of mountain air from high forests in the nearby hinterland, suitable for hunting tourism, grant Novi Vinodolski excellent conditions for the development of the tourist and hospitality industry.
Modern tourist villages, campsites, hotels, bungalows, apartments and rooms in private houses represent lodging capacities for more than 10.000 tourists per day. Numerous sports and recreation constructions, outdoor and indoor swimming pools with seawater, wellness centers, saunas and other facilities have been built in the hotel buildings and in the immediate surroundings of the hotels. Via the Adriatic tourist road, railway station of Rijeka, airport of Krk-Rijeka and especially via the blue ways, the town is connected with Europe and the Mediterranean. The highway is only 20 km away from Novi Vinodolski. Every July, The Tourist Community of the Town of Novi Vinodolski organizes The Summer Carnival. It includes a masquerade from different towns all over Croatia and the surrounding European countries, making it an increasingly more prominent international carnival.
Trips and excursions in Novi Vinodolski:
- fish picknicks at Krk Island
- excursions to historic valleys of the mainland
- excursions to Bribir, place of origin of the creme of Croatia's historic aristocracy
- An excursion to the best preserved towers and forts of the Kvarner region
- The Eyes of Vinodol excursion
- Rafting or a Canoe Safari on the Kupa River
- Trip to Risnjak National Park and Golubinjak Park Forest
- Wine Cellars trip: A visit to the wine makers and wine cellars in Kastav and Vrbnik
- Excursion to Northern Velebit National Park
- One-day motor boat trips to neighboring towns and villages Senj, Selce, Krk and Crikvenica