TravelAdriatic.NET has a wide range of Murter accommodation at great rates to enable you to enjoy all the amazing and sunny city has to offer. The town of Murter is situated close to many national parks and attractive tourist resorts. TravelAdriatic.net - the definitive guide to Murter apartments.
Murter, Croatia is the oldest village on the island by the same name, dating back to the Roman times, as testified by the remains of the Roman settlement Colentum at Gradina hill. Murter has road connections with the Adriatic tourist freeway through the town of Tisno, and it is 30 km from Sibenik. Numerous accommodation facilities (villas, rest houses, apartments, villas) and good connections make Murter one of the most frequently visited destinations on this part of the coast. Marina, located in the cove of Murter, has 350 berths in the sea, and 170 berths on the land and a full infrastructure. Countless restaurants and taverns, sports courts, various water sports, and cultural and entertainment events are all reasons to spend your summer on the island of Murter.
Festival and cultural events in Murter:
Murter island beaches:
- Murter Kornati regatta held in April
- Amateur Drama Festival held in May
- Colentum, remains of the ancient Roman town
- Traditional cultural event St. Rocco held in August
- Traditional Dalmatian regatta "Latinsko idro"
- Slanica beach, small sandy beach
- Kosirina beach, rocky and sandy beach
- Beach Podvrske, suitable for fishing and jumping into the sea
- Beach Luke, city beach of Murter. Suitable for children and older people with concrete terrace for sunbathing.