TravelAdriatic.NET has a large selection of Pag accommodation at great rates to enable you to enjoy all the amazing and sunny city has to offer. Pag is a popular getaway vacation in Croatia for local and foreign tourists. Just enter your travel dates, number of travelers, and click 'Search' for a list of apartments in Pag for rent.
Pag, Croatia is a well preserved medieval town. Its town core is a cultural monument and is still an administrative seat, as well as cultural and trade center. The island itself is known for its famous lace of Pag, as well as for flavorful sheep cheese. The bay of Pag is rounded by 20 km of pebble and sandy beaches. Besides 4 hotels, the town has a nice selection of private accommodations: apartments, rooms,rest houses, villas, holiday houses) as well. The nearby village with a campsite and marina, in the Simuni Bay, is a fisher men's village with a good perspective in tourism. The Simuni camp is the largest and best-equipped camp on the island, located throughout the length of the pebble beaches. Simuni Marina has 50 berths and is situated on the north of the Simuni village in a sheltered little cove. The island of Pag offers unusual shapes, wild exoticism, gentle oasis, and hiking trails.
Best beaches near town of Pag:
Historical monuments in Pag:
- City beach Prosika - central beach of the island. 800 meters long, suited for children and non-swimmers
- Bašaca beach - perfect place for couples seeking romantic moments
- Vodice beach - pebble beach
- Bošana beach - mostly rocky beach, 10 minutes drive away from town of Pag
- Zrce beach - artificially graveled, party beach
- Parish Church of the Assumption
- The Benedictine convent of St. Margarita
- The Duke`s Palace
- Tower Kamerlengo
- The Church of St. Frane
Use our accommodation list to make reservations online.